Tabloid newspaper, Sunday World reports that hip-hop artist Stilo Magolide is accused of assaulting his model girlfriend Casey Purshouse.
Purshouse said Stilo, real name Michael Chirwa, punched, strangled and pulled her by the hair during an argument last week.
She opened a case of assault with intent to inflict grievous bodily harm at the Rosebank police station.
You must also read
- Strippers at Johannesburg Medium B Prison?
- Yizo Yizo’s Gunman ‘fathered 24 kids’
- Isibaya Actress Linda Mtoba Opens Up about Being An Organ Donor
- Video: Watch Hilarious Babes Wodumo Interview
- Babes Wodumo Can’t Get Visa In Time for BET Awards 2017
- Woman hacks off boyfriend’s penis ‘after he refused to marry her’
- Hip Hop Artist Stilo Magolide accused of assaulting girlfriend
- Watch: Felix Hlophe Tell Babes Wodumo Management to F**k Off
- A sheep in the Eastern Cape has given birth to a lamb that resembles a human being.
- Hlaudi Motsoeneng to run for president of South Africa?
According to the police statement seen by Sunday World, the two had a fight after she allegedly found out that Chirwa was cheating on her.
“The complainant alleges she went to his apartment in Saxonwold to collect her belongings because she found out he was cheating on her with another woman.
“He denied it and she showed him the proof of messages which were stored in her cellphone,” the statement read.
Purshouse told the police that she went to the spare room to pack and told Chirwa she was ending the relationship.
“He pushed her and pulled her legs, she tried to resist and stood up but he pushed her to the wall and continued pulling her by the hair. She pushed him away.
“He came back and handled her by the neck and pulled off her chain,” read the statement.
Chirwa opened a counter-charge. According to the statement, within two minutes of his girlfriend’s arrival they started arguing about his infidelity.
“They started fighting by grabbing and pushing and the lady sustained injuries because she was scratched by a ring. She went to the kitchen, grabbed a knife and wanted to stab him,” the statement read.
She said: “The police told me they arrested him on Friday but he got out on bail. I’m waiting for the court date.”
Chirwa denied opening a case, saying he knew nothing about it until Sunday World read him the statement. “What does it have to do with me, my sister. I’m a private person, I don’t want my private stuff to be all over the papers.”
He said publishing the story would ruin his career.
“People will take it the wrong way, rather write about my music, please,” said Chirwa.