It is official, Minnie Dlamini is off the market!!
Minnie Dlamini and fiancé Quinton Jones held their traditional ceremony, umembeso, on Saturday.
Minnie Dlamini’s Umembeso was filled with prominent people in the entertainment industry including Basetsana Kumalo and Chriselda Kananda-Dudumashe. An umembeso is the giving of gifts to the bride’s family, including the bride’s mother, as a way of thanking her for raising her daughter.
The Dlamini family was surrounded by at least 20 security guards to avoid gatecrashers at TV presenter Minenhle “Minnie” Dlamini’s wedding in a sunny Durban on Saturday.
Minnie’s white wedding is expected to be in Cape Town later in the year and rumours are abound that MiCasa will be performing there.
— Wendy2 Charmaine (@Wendy2Charmaine) July 8, 2017
— Lovito (@lovitoh_love) July 8, 2017
MORE ARTICLES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
- “This is my vagina”, declares Muvhango’s Mona Monyane
- Miss South Africa faces backlash over wearing “hygiene” gloves to feed kids
- Tito Mboweni to Cassper Nyovest: You owe me a lot of money!!
- “Pretty, irresistible and smartly dressed” Pretoria women arrested for drugging and robbing man.
- A Side of Bonang Matheba you have never seen before
- Social Media reacts to Zodwa Wabantu Vodacom Durban July Dress
- Suspected Nyaope dealing doctor suspended by Limpopo Dept of Health
- Zodwa Wabantu barred from entering Eyadini Lounge
- Papa Penny builds a ‘gold’ statue of himself
- Latest: Zodwa Wabantu Challenge Is Here