Seems like the department of correctional services has new service providers! Why would a youngster be scared of going to prison if they can get all the 5 star treatment and luxuries like they are on holiday?
Was this part of an arts programme?
Was it also part of purnishing the prisoners?
You must also read
- Yizo Yizo’s Gunman ‘fathered 24 kids’
- Isibaya Actress Linda Mtoba Opens Up about Being An Organ Donor
- Video: Watch Hilarious Babes Wodumo Interview
- Babes Wodumo Can’t Get Visa In Time for BET Awards 2017
- Woman hacks off boyfriend’s penis ‘after he refused to marry her’
- Hip Hop Artist Stilo Magolide accused of assaulting girlfriend
- Watch: Felix Hlophe Tell Babes Wodumo Management to F**k Off
- A sheep in the Eastern Cape has given birth to a lamb that resembles a human being.
- Hlaudi Motsoeneng to run for president of South Africa?
In the picture above you can clearly see prison officials seated a lady entertains one of the prisoners. What message are they sending to those outside?
Entertainment could have been organize and have the performers dressed appropriately. We hope correctional services will release a statement and explain what was happening. Fair?